Basic English Courses
1. British English – School, College Grammar with Writings from Intermediate/ R. Martin Grammar/ Rapid review English grammar.
2. American English with Writings – Rapid Review English Grammar Book:
3. Spoken English with Br E and Am E: This is a course that anyone can learn and speak English where English Speaking People are.
4. Word Power: Knowing Vocabularies at least an average Students or graduate 35, 000 Wordlist.
5. Essay Writing: Writing Skill an essay from you subject or letter writing by your own.
6. ERT- English Research Technique
Advance English Courses
1. TOEFL: Test of English As an Foreign Language
2. IELTS: The International English Language Testing System is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required for entry to university in the UK and other countries.
3. IPA – International Phonetic Alphabets: This is a Course that anyone can learn after learning Secular grammar or Spoken English.
4. Stage English: