DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH AND KJV
IN INDIA WE THE ONES WHO FIRST INTRODUCE THE WORLD TOUGHEST ENGLISH KJV BY Drdjv.
1. EN 131 Basic English Grammar Prerequisite: If Satisfactory Performance in the English Proficiency Test, No need to Study Basics. Or must produce an equivalent Certificate for Basics.
A study of Basic English Grammar of 8 Parts of Speech and their Miscellaneous Groups and application of rhetorical patterns, other assignments with fundamentals of grammar and punctuation. The students have to complete assignment, Chart work, class test, and Comprehensive and Orals with Attendance.
2. EN 132 Written Patterns Prerequisite: EN 131 Minimum of “C“ A study of correct English usage in writing with particular attention to the errors most commonly made the people of South Asia.
A more of advance writing course dealing with the principles of advances literary all kinds of sentence, Questions, Paragraphs, and compositions, the organizing of long papers and the development of an individual and attractive style, here three language movie will be screened. To do as term paper or project.
3. *EN 153 Introduction to English Research Techniques Prerequisite: EN 131, 132 A study of basic research methods involving the use of library tools outing documents and format for written research report presentation. Flied trip is must. To understand the parts of Speech and Miscellaneous.
4. EN 154 Readings and Speaking In English Copious reading in various aspects of language and language development and in literature with critical evaluations required. Speaking with native speaking people A cumulative GPA of 2.5
5, 6, EN 155, 156 IPA – International Phonetics and Alphabets The Pronouncing American English by John Samuel Kenyon, Ph. D the Professor of the English language in Hiram College: Consulting editor and Author of the Guide to Pronunciation,
7. Advanced Biblical Word Power (Old Testament – Hebrew): Knowing Vocabularies of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and understand the Biblical meaning of a Word, Phrases, Idioms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, and Homographs
8. Stage English and Style Of Translation: After Style of English Speaking Set up , it can be taught to learners how to translate while others speak.
This is an art of Speaking on stage; this is a study of how to Speak on stage in English as a Topical, Textual, Expository, and (Exegesis) Exegetical Messages.